Wednesday 6 April 2011

Missing work - Sort it out.

1. As far as I can see, not many finished research tasks on different types of Cop / detective drama have made it to your blogs. There is no reason for this since you had lesson time and worked in pairs, theoretically halving the burden...

2. I am still missing some work on the representation of gender in Ashes to Ashes which was due in last week. In some cases, action has been taken and I will have to deal with the rest when I get a minute this week. Still missing: Shreyaa, Devki, Keval, Nimesh, plus Yasmin and Josh though we agreed on a lighter version since you missed the lesson. And of course, David, if you're out there, give us a sign...

Remember that last lesson I handed out a model analysis based on Life on Mars (the series preceding Ashes to Ashes) to help you out. Use it.

COURSEWORK: Can I please remind you to URGENTLY improve some of your evaluations on the Thriller blog? Some specific guidance is available in the last few posts as well as the comprehensive list of questions at the back of your assessment booklet (use it to check what you have addressed well and identify which questions need to be addressed more fully).
So far, no one has asked to book some time with me to go through it so I assume that you know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment